Iconic Danube - 18 April 2024
An icon of Europe
Travel through Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary on a succinct journey that winds its way along the 2,850-kilometre Danube River, Europe’s second-longest and one of its most diverse.
Boasting a storybook landscape of charming villages, ancient castles and rolling countryside, set alongside cities and towns that have been shaped by staggering histories, the Danube makes for an unforgettable river cruise. On this eight-day itinerary, you will wander through castles (some crumbling, some that stand the test of time), step inside a 900-year-old abbey in Melk, learn about Europe’s tumultuous history and WWII atrocities, cycle and hike through bucolic landscapes, breathe in panoramic views in Linz, Durnstein and Budapest, and sample local delicacies such as Slovak coffee and cake.
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ships with up to 163 guests
- Your choice of spacious Standard Suite, or a Balcony Suite with an innovative Scenic Sun Lounge
- 1 Scenic Enrich experience with an enchanting private classical evening concert at Palais Liechtenstein – Exclusive to Scenic
- Personalise your trip with 17 included Scenic Freechoice activities
- Enjoy a choice of up to five on board dining experiences, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for every suite
- Complimentary full mini-bar restocked daily
- Innovative Salt Therapy Lounge and fitness area
- Scenic Tailormade App for river commentary and independent exploration
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electrically assisted bicycles
- Scenic Cruise Director to guide and assist & expert local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- Flights & Return airport transfers^
- All tipping and gratuities on board and on shore
^Flights included are a credit amount which is a minimum of £500 per person on Europe river cruises. Flight credit amount is dependent on itinerary, departure date and suite category booked. If the required air fare exceeds the set credit amount, additional charges will apply.