Normandy & Gems of the Seine - April - October 2024
Take a journey down the river of dreams
The Seine isn’t the largest river in Europe, or even France, but it is the most renowned – and for good reason. This splendid waterway cuts through the heart of Paris, before winding its way along some of the most celebrated sites in northern France.
There are few superlatives that do justice to Paris, a city that oozes romance and is home to world renowned architectural wonders and iconic pieces of art. Beyond Paris, this incredible journey along the Seine and through Normandy will allow you to immerse in French culture, delve into its fascinating history, and see its beautiful scenery from the open waters of the English Channel to the rugged coast of northern France. Step back into medieval times with a visit to Les Andelys, home to King Richard the Lionheart’s ruined castle; see where Joan of Arc saw out her last days; and learn about both World Wars with visits to the Somme Battlefields and D-Day Beaches. Balance out the history with meanders through storybook villages, sampling delicious French fare from cheese to calvados, and enjoy a final fling with Paris before returning home.
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ships with up to 124 guests
- Your choice of spacious Standard Suite, or a Balcony Suite with an innovative Scenic Sun Lounge
- 1 Scenic Enrich experience with a classical concert at the grand Château de La Roche Guyon – Exclusive to Scenic
- Personalise your trip with 27 included Scenic Freechoice activities
- Enjoy a choice of up to five on board dining experiences, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for every suite
- Complimentary full mini-bar restocked daily
- Scenic Tailormade App for river commentary and independent exploration
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electrically assisted bicycles
- Scenic Cruise Director to guide and assist & expert local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- Return airport transfers^
- All tipping and gratuities on board and on shore
^Flights included are a credit amount which is a minimum of £500 per person on Europe river cruises. Flight credit amount is dependent on itinerary, departure date and suite category booked. If the required air fare exceeds the set credit amount, additional charges will apply.