Temple Discovery and Meandering along the Mekong Cruise - July - December 2024
Charms of a slow cruise and temples
Heightened by the treasures of Siem Reap to begin with, your senses will be charmed during this extended nine night cruise down along the Mekong.
Marvel at the sunrise over the majestic Angkor Wat and surrounding temples with a champagne breakfast and receive a monk’s blessing. But being able to sit back and relax on an extended nine night cruise and watch the world glide by is the perfect way to relish the sights and sounds of the Mekong River and Delta in Vietnam – especially when ensconced in luxury on board the boutique Scenic Spirit.
- 5-star Scenic ship with luxurious one-bedroom balcony suites
- 3 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 18 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 2 Scenic Sundowners event
- 1 memorable Scenic Special Stay
- Up to four on board dining options, from casual to fine dining
- Complimentary beverages all day throughout your 9 night cruise
- Butler service for all guests throughout your 9 night cruise
- Scenic Cruise Director and Tour Director with expert local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your 9 night cruise
- All tipping and gratuities
^Flights included are a credit amount which is a minimum of £1,500 per person on South East Asia river cruises. Flight credit amount is dependent on itinerary, departure date and suite category booked. If the required air fare exceeds the set credit amount, additional charges will apply.