Hidden Gems of France & Spain
La Coruna for Santiago, Spain
Supposedly the burial site of St. James, the walled medieval town of Santiago de Compostela is a treasure house of history, with its magnificent carved stone façades, grand plazas and fascinating winding streets.
Getxo for Bilbao, Spain
You are greeted with a charming seaside spot, granting perfect access to the largest city in the Basque country, Bilbao. Head to the world famous Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Fine Art and its breathtaking 14th century Gothic-style cathedral.
Time to see Britain’s overseas holiday hotspots in a new light. Uncover remote wonders and get lost in the romance on a two-week adventure through France and Northern Spain. In Le Havre, see where Monet painted 'Impression, Sunrise', the work which inspired impressionism, sip the finest wines in Bordeaux and be sure to visit to the cutting-edge Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao. Art, cuisine, history and sea breeze swell together to create a truly unforgettable European love story.
- Launch Bonus - Free unlimited standard WiFi on board
- Priority for complimentary cabin upgrades
- Choice of 1st or 2nd dining sitting for dinner
- Premium teas & speciality coffees
- Premium drinks from the bar
- Premium wines
- House brands from the bar
- House wines
- Gratuities & service charges