Christmas Expedition Cruise from London - 23 December 2023
- Christmas and New Year are even more magical when set against the breathtaking backdrop of Norway’s majestic scenery and the Northern Lights.
- This special, merry expedition along the beautiful Norwegian coast in winter takes you to fjords, snow-covered mountains and cosy towns.
- You’ll experience all the charm and cheer of the festive season and enjoy authentic yuletide traditions.
Experience a magical Christmas and New Year on a Norwegian expedition cruise, surrounded by stunning scenery and the Northern Lights. Sail from London to Bergen, where you'll explore the UNESCO-listed Bryggen district. Visit traditional fishing villages in Lofoten and learn about polar history in Tromsø. Celebrate the New Year in Narvik under the Polar Night's glow. Explore mid-Norway's islands and fjords before concluding your journey in lively Stavanger, returning to London.
- Expedition cruise in a cabin of your choice
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurants Aune and Fredheim
- À la carte restaurant Lindstrøm included for suite guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
- Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
- English-speaking Expedition Team who organise and accompany activities on board and ashore
- Range of included activities
- Experts on the Expedition Team deliver in-depth lectures on a variety of topics
- Use of the ship’s Science Center which has an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
- Citizen Science program allows guests to assist with live scientific research
- Professional onboard photographer gives top tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
- Use of the ship’s hot tubs, panoramic sauna and indoor gym
- Informal gatherings with the crew such as daily recaps and preparation for the day to come
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats
- Trekking poles, head lamps and walking poles available if necessary
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Expedition Photographers help with your camera settings