Northern Lights Expedition Cruise from London - 9 December 2023
- Enjoy an exciting expedition cruise from London (Tilbury) to explore the Norwegian coast under the Northern Lights.
- Experience five magical nights above the Arctic Circle, visiting beautiful coastal destinations including Tromsø, Lofoten and Narvik along the way.
- See nature up close by taking part in activities like dog sledding, hiking, kayaking and snowshoeing with our Expedition Team.
Discover the Northern Lights and spend five nights above the Arctic Circle on journey from London. Explore destinations like Tromsø, Lofoten, and Narvik. Get close to nature through dog sledding, hiking, kayaking, and snowshoeing with Hurtigruten's Expedition Team. Between October and March, witness the Northern Lights and indulge in winter activities amid Norway's stunning scenery. Cruise enchanting fjords, discover charming towns, and experience local culture on MS Maud.
- A stay in a cabin of your choice
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages* in restaurants Aune and Fredheim
- À la carte restaurant Lindstrøm included for suite guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board†
- Complimentary reusable water bottle
- English-speaking Expedition Team leading activities on board and ashore
- Range of included activities
- *House beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water
- †Please note there is very limited Wi-Fi and phone signal in the remote areas we travel to, and streaming is not supported.
- In-depth lectures and discussions hosted by experts on the Expedition Team
- Full use of our Science Center, extensive library and advanced biological and geological equipment
- Citizen Science Programme where you can assist with ongoing scientific research
- Photography tips and techniques for capturing landscape and wildlife from our onboard professional photographer
- Use of ship's hot tubs, panoramic sauna and indoor gym
- Informal gatherings with the crew for daily briefings
- Escorted landings with small expedition boats
- Trekking poles, head lamps and walking poles available if necessary
- Complimentary wind- and water-resistant expedition jacket
- Expedition photographers on hand to assist you
- All planned activities are subject to weather conditions
- Excursions and activities are subject to change
- Please make sure you meet all entry and boarding requirements
- No gratuities expected