South America Highlights with Peru Tour - September 2024 - September 2025
- Enjoy Rio de Janeiro's Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer.
- See Iguazu Falls from Argentina-Brazil border.
- Explore Buenos Aires and historic Cusco on guided tours.
- Visit Machu Picchu, the 'Lost City of the Incas,' and Sacred Valley sites.
From Machu Picchu to Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro, discover some South America’s greatest sights – the Sacred Valley, Pampas plains and the Sugarloaf Mountain - on our incredible three-country tour.
Peru was home to the civilisation that created one of the greatest empires in the world. Its legacy can still be seen to this day. In the Sacred Valley and Cusco - one of the oldest inhabited cities in the Americas – Incan walls still line the cobbled streets. But nothing could prepare you for our visit Machu Picchu, and the sheer exhilaration when it comes into view through dense rain forest.
In Argentina, we'll watch the gauchos (cowboys) hard at work on a ranch in the Pampas plains and visit Buenos Aires – most ‘European’ of the South American capitals - with its wide tree-lined avenues, café culture and upmarket boutiques. On the border of Argentina and Brazil we will see Iguazu Falls, it may not be as well-known as Niagara or Victoria Falls, but it outshines them all in scale and majesty!
And finally, we'll visit the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio, marvel at the views on top of Sugarloaf Mountain and stay near Copacabana beach.
- Return flights & transfers
- Checked luggage
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches & 1 dinner
- 13 nights in 3 to 4-star accommodation
- Programme of daily tours and visits
- All local taxes
- The services of our expert Tour Manager throughout