Grand Australia - 11 January 2024
Take an adventure through the heart of Australia
From Western Australia’s spectacular landscapes and wine regions, to the Northern Territory famed for its desert outback and from the tropical Far North, to New South Wales and Victoria. Nature coexists in perfect harmony with a bustling urban scene on this adventure through Australia’s vibrant heart.
Begin your adventure with a three-night Special Stay at Perth’s 5-star Duxton Hotel, where you’ll explore the beautiful beaches of Rottnest Island and enjoy a Scenic Enrich dinner cruise on Swan River. Visit Alice Springs Kangaroo Sanctuary for a special experience as the marsupials awake from their slumber and, in Australia’s Red Centre, stay at the Sails in the Desert Hotel, a luxury retreat excellently located for your Scenic Enrich dining experience at Uluru. Visit Phillip Island for the once-in-a-lifetime penguin parade, before heading north to Cairns, where a stay at Thala Beach Nature Reserve welcomes you between the rainforest and the shores of the Great Barrier Reef. Fly over in a helicopter to witness the technicolour display below and conclude your adventure in Sydney, with a Scenic Freechoice excursion to the Blue Mountains and a seaplane ride over the iconic harbour.
- Fly from a choice of UK airports
- All airport and hotel transfers within Australia
- Internal flights with Qantas or Jetstar
- 7 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 23 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 4 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 25 meals - 17 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 7 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by expert local Tour Directors
- All excursions and entrance fees
- All tipping and gratuities