Best of Malaysia - January 2024 - November 2024
- Explore the port city of Malacca, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved mix of historical architectural styles.
- Climb the colourful steps to the sacred Hindu Temples at the Batu Caves and marvel at the fascinating natural landscape.
- Discover the capital city of Kuala Lumpur and browse at the eclectic mix of shops at the Central Market.
- Stay in a historic colonial hotel amid the Cameron Highlands including a tea factory tour.
- Relax on the tropical island of Langkawi, and take time to explore at your leisure.
The jewel of Southeast Asia, Malaysia is a multi-cultural land with Malays, Indian, Chinese and Hindu influences. Experience the fascinating history through the colonial cities of Malacca and Kuala Lumpur where the influences of the British, Portuguese and Dutch can still be seen. Taste the aromatic, spicy cuisine, including a traditional banana leaf platter, and enjoy a five-night beach stay on the beautiful island of Langkawi. The people are said to be some of Asia's friendliest and most tolerant - always happy to help. Malaysia is the perfect blend of dense jungle, historical monuments, futuristic cities and pristine beaches, and the perfect introduction to Southeast Asia.