Canada's Maple Leaf Trail - June 2024 - September 2024
- Gaze in awe at tumultuous Niagara Falls
- Discover waterfront Toronto and its sky-piercing CN Tower
- Explore Victorian Ottawa, the elegant Canadian capital
- Travel through stunning scenery along the shores of Lake Ontario
- Journey into the French Canadian province of Quebec
- Visit and stay in charming, UNESCO-listed Québec City on the banks of the mighty St Lawrence River
- Time in stylish and sophisticated Montreal
Catch your breath on a visit to Niagara Falls, and marvel at some of Canada's eastern cities and the surrounding countryside.
One of the world’s greatest natural wonders, some memorable scenic journeys and a quartet of stunning, contrasting cities guarantee the enduring appeal of this fully escorted tour. Begin with a visit to the world's most powerful waterfall, Niagara Falls, then spend time in welcoming, waterfront Toronto and Canada's historic capital city, Ottawa, picturesque Quebec City, where the New World still resembles the Old and glorious Montreal, French Canada’s capital of style.
- Eight nights' room-only accommodation at a series of good-quality hotels in Niagara Falls (2 nights), Toronto (2), Ottawa (1), Quebec City (2) and Montréal (1), plus one night on the aircraft
- Return flights to Canada
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager