Hollywood, Vegas & the Grand Canyon
- Spend three nights close to Los Angeles
- Visit Hollywood, the movie capital of the world
- See the Grand Canyon, and stay to watch the sun rise
- A full-day tour of sun-kissed San Diego
- Explore chic Santa Monica, and visit its beautiful sandy beach
- Four nights to enjoy extraordinary Las Vegas and some unforgettable optional excursions
Explore two of America's most famous cities and discover the awe-inspiring chasm that is perhaps nature’s greatest wonder.
This hugely popular itinerary begins in the glittering make-believe world of Los Angeles, home to the star-studded streets of Hollywood, and takes you right to the edge of one of the world's most majestic natural sights - the breathtaking Grand Canyon. See the sun rise above the Canyon, spend four fun-filled nights in the Nevada Desert's oasis of colour and opulence, Las Vegas, and perhaps take to the skies above the Grand Canyon or Las Vegas' dazzling skyline. It promises to be a fascinating tour, and a great introduction to the USA.
- Eight nights' room-only accommodation in a series of good quality hotels in Buena Park (3 nights), Grand Canyon (1) and Las Vegas (4), plus one night on the aircraft
- Return flights to Los Angeles
- Visits to San Diego, Santa Monica, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and Hollywood
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager