India's Golden Triangle & Mumbai- December 2024
- A wonderful tour of Northern India's 'Golden Triangle' including the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in soft, early morning light. Marvel at the simple purity of the white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay.
- See the 400-year-old abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri on a guided tour.
- Visit Amber Fort, located in the beautiful hills of Jaipur, home to one of India's most powerful Maharajas.
- Enjoy a two-night stay in the iconic Taj Mahal Palace, an architectural jewel of Mumbai.
- Relax and unwind for a 5-night stay in the coastal region of South Goa where you are free to explore at your leisure.
Known for its rich history, vibrant culture and tantalising spices, India never ceases to enchant. Visit the three cities known as the 'Golden Triangle' - New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Follow in the footsteps of ancient Maharajas, watch the dawn mist rise over the Taj Mahal and discover India's busiest market bazaars. Then unwind on the beach in the serene coastal region of South Goa.
- 12 nights’ accommodation in four and five-star hotels
- 11 meals: 9 breakfast, 1 afternoon tea and 1 dinner (2 dinners if optional sightseeing is taken on day 11)
- 11 tours and visits
- All transfers
- All local accommodation taxes
- All flight taxes
- Expert Tour Manager
- The services of a Riviera Travel tour manager