- Xian - Stroll on the beautifullty preserved 14th century city walls
- Yangtze River - Cruise on this mighty river to admire the magnificent Three Gorges
- Yangshou - Explore the idyllic dreamlike scenery of the amazing city
- Suzhou - Admire the intricies and Fengshui of the Humble Administrator's Garden
Welcome to Magnificent China, where you will embark on a journey to explore the rich history and natural wonders of this vast and fascinating country.
Your adventure begins in Beijing, the vibrant capital city of China. Here, you will marvel at the magnificent Great Wall of China, one of the world's most iconic landmarks. You will also visit the Temple of Heaven, a stunning example of ancient Chinese architecture.
Next, you will travel to Xian, a city that is steeped in history and culture. You will have the opportunity to walk on the beautifully preserved 14th-century city walls and visit the awe-inspiring Terracotta Warriors.
Afterwards, you will head to Chengdu, home to the adorable giant pandas. You will visit the Chengdu Panda Reserve and witness these gentle creatures in their natural habitat.
The highlight of your trip will be the Yangtze River Cruise, where you will witness the breathtaking beauty of the Three Gorges. You will also explore the idyllic and dreamlike scenery of Yangshuo, a picturesque town surrounded by towering limestone karsts.
Your journey will take you to Suzhou, where you will admire the intricacies and Fengshui of the Humble Administrator's Garden, one of China's most famous classical gardens.
Finally, you will end your tour in Shanghai, China's most cosmopolitan city. Here, you will experience the vibrant energy of modern China, with its towering skyscrapers and bustling streets.
This tour of Magnificent China is sure to leave you with a lifetime of unforgettable memories, as you discover the rich culture and natural beauty of this incredible country.
- Fully Inclusive - Touring with Guides and entrance fees
- Included Meals - Breakfasts: 20 , Lunches: 19 , Dinners: 20
- Flights - International flights and current taxes
- Accommodation - 20 nights in 4 star accommodation
- Cruise - Yangtze River Cruise, Li River Cruise, Huangpu River Cruise
- Group Tour - Max Group Size: 28