New England in the Fall - October 2024
- Explore New York, the world’s most exciting city
- Follow Boston's world-famous Freedom Trail
- A spectacular, full-day Fall Foliage tour
- A drive along the glorious Kancamagus Highway
- Visit North Conway, in the heart of the scenic White Mountains
- The delights of coastal Maine, including Portland and exclusive Kennebunkport
- Visit the Yankee Candle flagship store, where it's Christmas every day
- Discover historic Plymouth and fashionable Newport, Rhode Island
Catch your breath at one of nature's greatest sights, journey through some stunning countryside, and visit two wonderful cities.
There are few more memorable sights in the world than when the millions of trees that carpet the northeast corner of the United States signal the end of the summer and the imminent arrival of Fall with a blaze of red, purple and gold. Experience one of America's greatest glories, discover endlessly energetic, mesmerising New York and elegant, blue-blood Boston, and savour the delights of the enchanting region known around the world as New England.
- Seven nights’ room-only hotel accommodation, plus one night on the aircraft
- Return flights to New York
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager