Brennia Kottefaru, Maldives
Find out what it’s like to take a seaplane in the Maldives on your journey from the airport to the incredible Raa Atoll and your tropical homestead Brennia Kottefaru. This island escape places you at the heart of tranquillity surrounded by gentle azure lagoon waters and soft white sand.
This package includes a free upgrade to a beach villa with a private walkout deck, a free 30 minute jet lag massage per person and an exclusive 20% spa discount per room.
Find out what it’s like to take a seaplane in the Maldives; on your 40-minute journey from Velana International Airport to the incredible Raa Atoll and your tropical homestead Brennia Kottefaru. This stunning island escape places you at the heart of tranquillity surrounded by gentle azure lagoon waters, soft white sand and swaying palms. Settle into your stay in a beautiful villa or residence boasting contemporary design which merges seamlessly with the natural beauty of the destination thanks to flourishes of island flair. Visit the PADI dive centre and dip below the surface to marvel at the smorgasbord of kaleidoscopic life flitting around in the lagoon waters. Or take the chance to indulge yourself at the Eternity Spa. After your busy days of island living, you can retreat to a choice of cuisines at the resort’s three restaurants. Escape your everyday at Brennia Kottefaru Maldives and start living the island way.
- Just 40 minutes by seaplane from Velana International Airport
- Kick back in the soothing resort spa or explore the ocean depths at the PADI dive centre
- Stay in modern villa accommodation
Standard All-Inclusive Inclusions
The standard All-Inclusive plan is effective until 31 October 2022. From 1 November 2022 guests will receive the Premium package (listed below) as standard.
- Breakfast (07:30 – 10:00), Lunch (12:30 – 14:30), and Dinner (19:00 – 21:30), served in the Lime Restaurant, featuring ‘all you can eat’ buffets, with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste.
- Non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages during mealtime at the main restaurant Lime Restaurant and in the Main Bar La Pella from 10:00 - 00:00.
- Dine Around Option of a special 3-course lunch or a 3-course dinner at Manta Restaurant or at Sunset Grill, daily (pre-booking required one day in advance and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
- Daily Afternoon “High Tea” with snacks served at La Pella from 16:00 – 17:30
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, iced tea, tonic and soda
- Selected Cocktails
- Special Kids Drink Menu
- Brennia bottled water (2 x 1 litre)
- Fruit juice – Packaged
- Selection of International draught beer, canned/bottled beer.
- House Wine - red, white and rosé.
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato – freshly brewed
- House Pouring Spirits – Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whisky.
- One daily snorkelling boat trip to house reef, regularly scheduled
- Free use of the Fitness Centre, Tennis, Beach Volley & Badminton Court (Equipment included)
- Free use of the non-motorized water sports (paddle board, kayak & canoe)
- Food from other resorts’ restaurants, In-Villa Dining, gift shops, minibar items and excursions not listed above.
- Beverages from In-Villa Dining, Destination Dining, Mini Bar and Sports Bar items not listed above.
- Wellness treatments, Diving and Water sports not listed above.
- Breakfast at Lime Restaurant (07:30 - 10:00), Lunch (12:30 - 14:30) & Dinner (18:30 - 21:00)
- Dine Around Option of a special 3-course lunch or dinner at Manta Restaurant or a 3-course Dinner at Sunset Grill, Once daily (pre-booking required one day in advance and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
- Alcoholic & Non-alcoholic beverages during mealtime at the main Lime Restaurant and in the Main Bar La Pella from 10:00 - 00:00.
- Daily Afternoon 'High Tea' with snacks served at La Pella from 16:00 - 17:30
- A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two day of the guest stay (not all treatments are entitled for this discount).
- One bottle of Sparkling wine is served in villa on arrival, per villa, per length of stay.
- One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule.
- Daily One Snorkeling trip to house reef, morning or afternoon, as per schedule.
- A variety of alcohol cocktails - including signature cocktails
- All non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and fruit juices
- House pouring brands of spirits and liquors
- Selection of wine- red, white & rose
- Soft Drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, iced tea, tonic and soda
- Fruit juice - Packaged
- Selection of International draught beer, canned/bottled beer and cider
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato - freshly brewed
- Bottled water (2 litres)
- Soft drinks - Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite,
- Tonic & Soda
- Canned Beer
- House Wine - Red, White
- Coffees and teas
- The minibar is refilled once per day as per schedule
- Free use of the Fitness Centre & Tennis Courts (equipment included)
- Free use of non-motorized water sports equipment (windsurfing for experienced windsurfers only).
- Free Yoga Session, as per schedule
- Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort's restaurants or bars.
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the Brenna Premium Package.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Management reserves the right, not to serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
- There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
- The Brennia Premium Package is available only for the guest's entire length of stay
- Guests must sign all food and beverage bills, except buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for the benefits included in your Brennia Premium Package.
- The Brennia Premium Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the resort.
- Please remember that charges not incuded in the Brennia Premium Package must be paid upon check out.
- If you have any questions, please contact Brennia Kottefaru reception
*Please note: some all-inclusive details, including times and benefits, may be subject to change. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. You will be provided with full details of the all-inclusive programme on arrival at the hotel. ^Premium All-Inclusive package available from 1 November 2022 – 23 December 2023.