CANARIES, MADEIRA AND MOROCCO WINTER SUN
Join the experts at lectures and hear hilarious tales of horticulture from celebrity interviews at our very own Gardeners Question Time – Professor Chris Baines, Advolly Richmond, Andy Hamilton, Julia Behrens and Charles Dowding
Leave the winter blues behind as you sail south across azure seas to the warmth and charm of Europe’s furthest fringes – and beyond. Along the way, you’ll experience bustling harbours, exotic shops and charming hillside valleys in Madeira and the subtropical Canary Islands before we take you to fabled Casablanca in Morocco, where you’ll discover a hidden world of imposing mosques and lively street bazaars. We’re confident the glow will last all the way until summer.
- Cruise passage onboard Ambience
- Comfortable cabin accommodation in your chosen category
- Sumptuous full board cuisine
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Baked Alaska Parade
- Evening entertainment,daytime activities programme, wide range of entertainment and daytime activities including; fitness, dance and wellness classes,
- Use of gym, swimming pools and hot tubs, spa access, porterage of luggage between the port, cabin, and all port taxes.
- GBP sterling is the currency onboard.
- Flexible cancellation policies
Day 1 London Tilbury (United Kingdom)
Day 4. Vigo (Spain)
Day 7 Funchal - Madeira (Portugal)
Day 8 Las Palmas - Gran Canaria (Spain)
Day 9 Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
Day 11 Casablanca - for Marrakesh (Morocco)
Day 13 Leixoes - for Oporto (Portugal)
Day 16 London Tilbury (United Kingdom)